We will be hosting a chalk walk at White River State Park.
Donate $5 and get a 12″ square and your own pack of chalk to leave your own mark!
Support Indiana NOFAS and spend some time enjoying the park!
Registration is helpful for our planning, but not required.
Just show up and CREATE!
(see location in photo above!)
Indiana NOFAS is hosting a drawing contest!
The winner’s drawing will be used for the ornament we will be selling this Fall, with 100% of the proceeds going directly to support our mission.
This is a great opportunity for children and adults to spend time reflecting and creating surrounding the theme of joy!
Rules to Enter:
- Theme for drawing: something that brings you joy!
- Email scanned submission to kgarner@MHAI.net (see form below)
- Submissions due by 5:00pm on 10/15/20
- Invite your friends and family to participate!
- Please know all ornament proceeds will benefit Indiana NOFAS and raising awareness about FASD.
Registration is recommended, but not required.
If you have any questions, please contact our Program Outreach Coordinator Katie Garner at kgarner@MHAI.net
To participate, submit your drawing via email to kgarner@MHAI.net
Click on thumbnail to download a flyer to share with others!
Indiana NOFAS, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations to Indiana NOFAS are tax-deductible.
Indiana NOFAS, Inc., an affiliate of NOFAS. Indiana NOFAS is a subsidiary of Mental Health America Indiana